Birmingham Freightliner Body Shop
YOUR ONE-STOP BODY SHOP FOR ALL YOUR COLLISION REPAIR NEEDS
Birmingham Freightliner Body Shop and Collision Center is your one-stop shop for all your minor to heavy duty collision repair needs. No job is too big or too small for our 16 Bay State of the art Collision Center and Body Shop in Birmingham, AL. We understand the industry and work close with numerous insurance companies to make your experience here as seamless as possible. Our body shop technicians have a combined experience of over 150 years and proficiency in all makes and models.
Our Body Shop also houses a state of the art paint booth and a Bee-Line Frame machine for chassis and suspension correction. Our hours are Monday through Friday 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM. Call today for a free estimate.
16-Bay State-of-the-Art Body Shop
- - One of largest collision centers in the Southeast United States
- - Axalta® Certified refinishing center
- - Axalta® computerized color matching system
- - Two 40’ UniCure® paint booths with the capability to paint 80’ vehicles in each booth
- - All-axle tire alignment and balancing system (Hunter ForceMatch® HD)
- - Heavy-duty truck frame correction (Bee-Line®)
- - Fabrication work
- - Full-scale wrecks
- - Structural repairs
- - Glass replacement
- - OEM and aftermarket parts
- - 233 years’ experience between 10 techs
No Repair Job is Too Big or Too Small
We repair and restore your vehicle, from a bent bumper to a full-blown rebuild.
- - We come to you!
- - We offer free on-site estimates, as well as PPG® AdjustRite estimating software with digital photos.
- - We work with all major insurance carriers and adjusters, so you don’t have to do all the legwork yourself.
Body Shop Testimonial
"As a claims adjuster in the trucking industry, I can say that Birmingham Freightliner has gone above and beyond expectations for the repair process for our customers’ units.
They have a very professional staff and are willing to go the extra mile for our customers. As a company, we are very pleased to consider this body shop one of our top shops we use throughout the country. Repair completions on a timely basis along with an accuracy and knowledge of body repair industry is a must for us, and this shop exceeds our expectations."
-Claims Adjuster for major insurance provider
401 Daniel Payne Dr
Birmingham, AL 35214
Phone: (205) 322-6695View on Map